Ryobi RS290G 2.6 Amp 12,500 OPM Single Speed 5 Inch Hook and Loop Corded Random Orbit Sander w/ 3 Pads and Dust Bag
- DUST BAG: Keep your workspace neat with the onboard, removable dust bag that helps protect you from blowback while keeping your target visible
- HOOK AND LOOP PAD REPLACEMENT: A convenient hook and loop system makes quick pad changes a breeze
- INCLUDED SANDING DISCS: With these, you can use the tool right out of the box and pick up extras later
- ERGONOMIC HANDLING: The hex-notched rubber design allows you to keep a grip on this tool without worrying about letting it go, even in slippery conditions
- CONVENIENT ON / OFF SWITCH located next to the grip, so you can be sure you have a firm grip when you're activating and turning off the unit. This way, it won't get away from you
Details: If there are flat or rounded wooden surfaces that need the grit and splinters taken off, the the Ryobi RS290G is the tool to do it right. It's a compact unit that weighs in at only 4 pounds, letting you put your focus into hitting the spots you need to without worrying about your arms tiring. It has an ergonomic rubber molded to the grip that lets you keep an extra tight hold on the piece, even in slippery conditions. You'll need that grip, too. At 12,500 orbits per minute, this compact device packs a punch. It'll be able to run as long as you're connected to power, drawing in 2.6 amps. Use it with the hook and loop sanding pads included for projects that need to be done as soon as you unpack the box. You won't have to worry about sawdust getting all over your workplace, either. A bag conveniently located on the back of the unit sucks up sawdust while the motor runs, giving you the most vision of your project possible. Whether you're refinishing cabinetry, perfecting your doors, or performing any number of renovations that need splinters taken out, the Ryobi RS290G is the sander you can rely on.
Package Dimensions: 9.5 x 6.6 x 4.9 inches